All about Arizona Jury Duty
Brigham Cluff of Cluff Law put together a 7 part series, titled All About Arizona Juries, that discusses Arizona Jury duty from a few viewpoints. This video is an introduction to what the rest of the series will cover.
Start Transcript Introduction to All About Arizona Juries
Hi. This is Brigham Cluff. Thank you for tuning in to watch my video series, All About Arizona Juries. I’m going to break this up into seven segments.
- The first video is that you’ll never believe this one weird trick for getting out of jury duty in Arizona.
- The second video is how to deal with the problem of bias.
- The third video is trusting in the jury.
- The fourth video is in the science of focus groups.
- The fifth video is differences between juries in state and federal courts.
- The sixth video is the founding fathers’ view on jury service.
- The seventh video is everything you think you know about juries is wrong.
Please watch all of my videos in my series, All About Arizona Juries, and I’d be happy to have feedback from you, and I’ll reply to any comments that I receive.