Construction Accident Attorney
Record Setting Trial Verdicts & Multi-Million Dollar Settlements
Request a Free Case Evaluation!
Listen and Focus on You.
Think Differently About Your Case.
Help You Get Back To What You Love.
Get TUFF, call CLUFF.
We support people living with adversity
WORKING WITH CONSTRUCTION ACCIDENT VICTIMS
Accidents and injuries can occur on any type of job, but there are certain occupations that put employees at an increased risk. Workers on construction sites are often required to perform dangerous tasks in potentially hazardous conditions. When accidents do occur, they can be severe and even life-threatening.
At Cluff Injury Lawyers, our Phoenix construction accident attorneys provide the experienced, professional legal representation you need in these situations. Our award-winning team will fight for your rights so that you and your family can get the compensation you need to recover.
An accident resulting in injury on the job site can be a very serious and time-sensitive situation. It’s important that you call qualified, knowledgeable attorneys right away.
Whether an employee of the job site, a visitor, or an innocent passer-by, you need to take action immediately. There are many levels of responsibility involved in a construction site accident, and a construction accident attorney at our firm in Metro Phoenix can help you get on track to recover from and gain fair and just compensation for your injuries.
CONSTRUCTION ACCIDENT COMPENSATION
construction accident attorney - KNOWING WHAT TO LOOK FOR
The causes and what you can do
Construction is a dangerous job, and the people involved understand that safety is the number one concern when at a job site. There are safety measures in place to help keep workers safe, but unfortunately, accidents still happen. Some of the most common accidents that can occur at a construction site are:
- Fall from scaffolding
- Struck by falling materials
- Defective equipment
Although falling from great heights is the number one cause of injuries at a construction site, defective equipment is something that can cause serious injury or even death. Even if all safety measures are followed, it is still possible to be hurt by a tool. If you have been hurt by a nail gun, a gas torch, a welding machine or any other number of things that can go wrong at a job site, our lawyers know the procedure for protecting the evidence and helping you get financial compensation for your injuries.
As experienced construction accident attorneys in Phoenix, we know how inherently dangerous a construction site can be. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the injury rate for construction workers is significantly higher than the national average. Of the close to 5,000 work-related deaths that occur each year in the United States, more than 20 percent are from the construction field. Among the most common causes of construction accident injuries listed by OSHA include:
- Slip, trip, and fall accidents;
- Falls from heights, such as ladders and scaffolding;
- Being struck by objects or flying debris;
- Electrocutions due to faulty wiring;
- Being caught in or between objects or machinery;
- Accidental injuries due to overuse and repetitive motions.
Unfortunately, many of these accidents could have been prevented had the proper safety precautions been in place. At Cluff Law, our Phoenix construction accident attorneys can advise you on how to hold negligent employers, supplies, and product manufacturers responsible for the injuries you suffer.
How Our Construction Accident Attorneys in Phoenix Can Assist You
When on-the-job accidents and injuries occur, workers’ compensation benefits obtained through the Industrial Commission of Arizona (ICA) may be able to help. While these benefits reimburse you for a portion of your lost wages, they are unlikely to cover your total losses. At Cluff Law, our construction accident attorneys in Phoenix can assist you in getting the maximum amount of compensation you need for any future expenses you incur.
Depending on your situation, we can advise you on filing a lawsuit alleging negligence on the part of your employer or others who may be responsible for your injuries. The evidence we gather in support of your claim includes:
- Accident reports, detailing exactly when, where, and how your injuries occurred.
- Medical records and statements from your doctor regarding your recovery and any lasting disabilities you could suffer.
- Witness statements, from others who may have been at the scene.
- Testimony from safety experts, regarding the way your accident happened and the type of materials or machinery being used.
- Statements from family and friends, regarding the impact your injuries have had in other areas of your life.
When You Need an Attorney
When dealing with insurance companies and claims representatives in the aftermath of an injury, it is important to remember you have only one chance to get the total amount you need to recover.
Call or contact Cluff Injury Lawyers online today, and request a free consultation to see how our Phoenix construction accident attorneys can assist you. We have multiple locations in Phoenix, Mesa, and Scottsdale to serve you, and remember – you pay nothing unless we win your case.
Construction Accidents Latest News
- Wrongful Death Alleged in Fall Safety Harness Case
- Florida’s Construction Boom Brings a Huge Increase in Accidents
- Worker Killed at KY Amazon Airport Project
- 8: 1 Worker Killed, 2 Injured in Construction Site Collapse
- 10: Worker Killed in Construction Accident at University of Las Vegas
- 1 Worker Feared Dead, 4 Injured in Cincinnati Building Collapse
- Wall Collapse in NY City Kills One Worker, Injures Another
- Hotel Construction Collapse Kills 2, Dozens Injured, 1 Missing
- Miami Construction Workers in Scaffolding Scare
- Ruptured Gas Pipeline Leads to Evacuations